Chrome Soft X Triple Track Yellow - Personalised - 12 ball pack
Buy 1£49.99 per boxIncluded
Buy 349.500001 https://www.best4balls.com/personalised-golf-balls/yellow/chrome-soft-x-triple-track-yellow-personalised £49.50 per boxIncluded
Buy 648.996001 https://www.best4balls.com/personalised-golf-balls/yellow/chrome-soft-x-triple-track-yellow-personalised £49.00 per boxIncluded
Dispatched in 1-5 working days
Callaway Chrome Soft X Triple Track Yellow Golf Balls – Personalised.
Minimum Order: 1 box - Price includes printing and VAT
Orders will be shipped within 1-5 days (depending on selected print lead times)
- How to personalise your Callaway Chrome Soft X Triple Track Yellow golf balls: Click the Red 'Personalise' button above and select 'Photo/Logo' or 'Text' option. An online visual will appear on the golf ball before you add to cart. We do not offer visual proofs before printing. Due to the manufacturers Triple Track Alignment these balls can only be printed onto one side.
- Lead times: Standard printing lead times are 2-3 days but we do offer a express printing lead times (see below). See the 'Printing Lead Times' section in the customiser when you have personalised your golf balls for express options.
- Urgent orders: Select ‘same day’ printing lead times (before 12pm) and we will print and ship your golf balls the same day (excluding weekends and Bank holidays) Select ’24 Hour’ printing lead times and we will print and ship the next day (excluding weekends and Bank holidays). A delivery method will also need to be selected at the checkout, the estimated date of delivery in the checkout is based on the printing lead time and delivery method selected.
- Durability: While the print is fairly durable we do not offer a permanent print solution for personalised golf balls. The print may wear during play, the duration of which does depend on the personalisation, playing conditions and ball chosen. For a permanent print option we can offer our logo service, however this is only available for orders of 12 dozen or more.
- Artwork required: Please upload your artwork as a jpeg, gif or pdf file. The file should be less than 3MB otherwise it may not upload correctly.
- Print size for Callaway Chrome Soft X Triple Track Yellow golf balls: The maximum print area is approximately 20-22mm for rectangular logos or text. Circular and square logo are usually printed between 18 and 22mm wide
- Colours: We can print full colour using our personalised service, which is ideal for printing photos and complicated logos. Our printers print CMYK only, so unfortunately we cannot print white. If you have any other queries please email email@example.com
Copyright Declaration. In order to use a design on a golf ball you represent and warrant that: You are the owner of the content or the content is in the public domain. You have the legal right and authority to reproduce this design. You have no knowledge as to any third-party claims regarding the intellectual property. The content does not infringe the rights of privacy, celebrity, moral or other rights of any third party. The work is not defamatory or obscene. The content does not contain illegal material. Best4balls.com reserves the right to object to printing material that may be obscene or may conflict with this copyright declaration. We hope you will be pleased with our personalised service on Chrome Soft X Triple Track golf balls.
The personalised golf ball service is ideal for smaller orders of 1-12 dozen golf balls.
The printing costs are included for printing side one and you can have side two printed for just an extra £4 per box.
You can add text, photo or logo and the price includes an unlimited amount of colours and the print area is approximately 20mm. The printing is fairly durable but it is not permanent.
To order please select the golf balls that you require and click on the add 'text or photo/logo' button which will allow you to add the text or upload your photo/logo online.
Personalised golf balls are printed in only 2-3 working days but we may be able to get them out sooner if your order is very urgent.
Please click here for more details about our Personalised Golf Balls
Logo golf balls The premium logo service is available for larger orders of 12 dozen (144 balls ) or more and offers permanent printing on a larger print area.
The logo service offers a maximum print area of up to 26mm and most orders are shipped within 5 days of receiving visual approval. We also offer an express logo service for urgent orders and can usually print and ship within 2 days of receiving the visual approval.
Please click here for more details about our Callaway Logo Golf Balls.
Personalised orders are processed and printed in-house which means we are able to offer very fast lead times. The time it takes to be dispatched depends upon the ‘printing lead time’ that you have selected from our customiser.
Standard personalised orders are printed & dispatched within 3-5 working days. If you need your Personalised order in a hurry, please select Express or Same Day printing lead times.
The lead times need to be added to your delivery option e.g. Standard lead times (3-5 days) + Next Working Day delivery = 4-6 days in total to deliver
Urgent orders - Don’t forget to select Express or Next Day Delivery service from our delivery options, which is on the checkout page.
An estimated delivery date will be shown in the checkout when you select your delivery method. This will also show on your order confirmation.
Standard orders are shipped on a 2-3 day service.
Orders shipped with Royal Mail will receive an email with an estimated day and time of delivery, this is usually the day before delivery is due. This will contain tracking details for your parcel. Orders shipped with DPD will receive an email the evening the order ships which a tracking link and safeplace options. A further email will be sent around 11am on the morning of delivery with the one-hour delivery window.
Urgent orders can be shipped on a next day, next day before 12pm or next day before 10:30am.
Free next day UK delivery - for orders of 6 boxes or more (calculated by number of boxes or the equivalent weight in goods)
European shipping starts from only £16.