FULL 30 DAY RETURNS POLICY:
We Offer a Full 30 Day Return policy. If for any reason you are unhappy or want to return your purchase to us you can return the goods to the address provided on your receipt for a full refund providing the goods are unused and in their original packaging.
Exceptions to this are any of our logo, personalised or embroidered products, which includes but is not exclusive to, golf balls, sports balls and accessories.
We cannot accept returns for unwanted goods outside of the 30 Day period.
In the unlikely event that you experience any problems with the products you have bought from us, please email our customer services team on email@example.com with your order number and reason for the return and we will provide help to return the goods.
RETURNING YOUR GOODS:
Package the goods safely and securely using the original packaging if possible.
Use a reputable courier for larger goods, or recorded delivery for smaller items. We are unable to accept responsibility for goods lost in transit on their way back to us so please ensure you obtain a receipt for your return.
To help speed up the returns process please keep your receipt, delivery note or proof of purchase in a safe place for the duration of your warranty.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
In the event that you are not satisfied with any purchase from best4balls.com, you may return unused goods within 30 days of receipt for a full refund.
Goods must be returned with all packaging and must be unused.
We regret that refunds cannot be made for products that show evidence of having been used.
We do not give postage and packaging refunds for goods that have turned up late due to shippers problems.
We do not give refunds on logo products once the visual proof has been approved and the product has been ordered.
Sending a product back:
It is the receivers responsibility to return any unwanted product. Goods must be returned using a signed for service so that proof of sending, or returned signature, can be shown in the event of lost goods.
Best4balls will not refund any shipping costs associated with returning unwanted goods.
In the unlikely event of receiving damaged goods, please inform us within 48 hours of receiving the goods. Please contact us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org to report the request for return of damaged goods. Please include your order number and photographs of the damage.
We will arrange for return of the damaged goods and on inspection will send a replacement by return of post.
Once the goods have been used we will not be responsible for any claims for damages.
Please keep the original packaging if there is any sign of damage to the packaging or if it shows signs of being opened.
If you receive faulty goods please inform us within 5 days of receiving the goods. This includes personalised items, and we will arrange for return of the goods and on inspection will send a replacement by return of post (or a refund if requested).
Returns of Personalised or Logo orders:
We are unable to accept a return of personalised, logo or embroidered items with the exception of products which have been printed incorrectly.
If you feel your product has been printed incorrectly or you have an issue with a personalised, logo or embroidered item please follow our complaints procedure below;
- Send our customer services team an email with your order number, details of the complaint and images of your product. Email email@example.com
- Your complaint will be forwarded to our management team who will discuss the issue with our production team
- We will come back to you within 4 working days with comments regarding your complaint.
- If we deem an error was made with your printing we will arrange for a return of your product and your items will be re-printed and shipped to you at no additional costs.
- We may request a return of your items for further inspection. We will arrange for the return of the goods for inspection at our own costs.
- If we deem there is an error with the printing or issue with the product we will re-print and ship to you at no additional costs.
- If we deem no error was made we will arrange for return of the products back to you.
- In certain circumstances we will arrange for a full refund of the products which will usually be authorised over the phone with a member of our management team. Refunds will only be processed once confirmed by a manager and items have been returned to us. No refunds will be issued before we receive goods back.
- If it has been deemed necessary we will only process a refund for unused items. In the instance that part of an order has been used, we will arrange for return of the unused items and process a partial refund upon receipt and checking by our warehouse.
Best for Balls Ltd. Unit 18, Vanalloys Business Park, Stoke Row, Henley-on-Thames, Oxfordshire. RG9 5QW. UK